FRUITS OF THE MOOD

FRUITS OF THE MOOD
My blogs are dedicated to great singers from all over the world, great actors and actresses, music and memories.
Here you will find personal montages and many rare videos.
Visit also my YouTube channel, by johnxxx20000.
Blossoms will run away -
Cakes reign but a Day.
But Memory like Melody,
Is pink eternally
(Emily Dickinson)

Yungchen Lhamo: Lama Dorje Chang


Yungchen Lhamo is the female voice of Tibet. She sings its songs and fights for its freedom through them. She is gifted with a pure voice, of clarion-like beauty, that has captivated audiences throughout the world. "I am only an ordinary woman, born in Lhasa in the land of Tibet", sings Yungchen Lhamo. "I weave each note into a chain of flowers for you/I'll offer this in the hope that it will soothe and ease both body and mind." She lives in Australia.
Listen to this beautiful a cappella song recorded live at the Columbus OH show in summer 1997 and enjoy!

No comments: